Create the Box app
Login to Box with your credentials at https://account.box.com/login
Create a new app https://app.box.com/developers/console
Tap Create New App
Click Custom App
Select Standard Oauth 2.0 User Authentication
Name the App 'Twine'
Click Done > View Your App
Make temporary note of client ID and client secret (you'll need to send this to Twine)
Set the Redirect URI to https://<twine domain> e.g. https://<yourdomain>.twineapp.com
Set the Application Scopes is just "Read all files and folder..."
Then click Save and send the client ID and secret using the method below.
Securely sending data to Twine
Now we'll need to send this information securely to your Twine account manager.
- Navigate to https://onetimesecret.com/
- Paste in the following information: Application (client) ID, Directory (tenant) ID & the Client Secret value from above.
- Set a passphrase
- Let the link expire within a day
- Tap "Create a secret link"
- Copy and paste that link to your Twine account manager in an email directly with the passphrase that they will need.
- They then open it, securely make a note of it. The link and content at that point will expire. They will then RSVP that they have received the information correctly